Kim Hyun Joong: [15th story] ....... 2011.12.21




Credits: 우주신 + www.hyun-joong.com


[Eng Translate: Stephanie@5StarsAs1]


Hello^^~~ Good morning keke
Woke up two hours ago and had my ramyeon as my breakfast today keke Washed up & here I am for my greetings
During this week lately I've been very busy, really wanted to take a nice long rest, from filming the Japan's music video part 2 to photoshoot to year-end performance stage.......ㅡㅡ Really forced my eyes to stay wide open during this one week, no kidding ^^;;;;;; ㅋㅋ
Also yesterday went to HongKong & received 4 awards in the ceremony, loosen up the stress, thank you (ㅡㅡ)(__)(ㅡㅡ)kekeke
But my kekekeke <------ this...it didn't mean anything else, don't misunderstand, not a grin just a habit
To say in words in a situation like this and if I continue to write there might be misunderstanding keke Aiks! Again..it came just like a habit keke aiks again...ㅡㅡ;;
Now I'm going prepare places to keep presents for me myself & to prepare my year-end performance stage^^
I will show you an eye-candy performance in the year-end performance stage^^
The weather got colder now , although it's cold outside, live happily
Merry Christmas^^ Happy New Year
I've been listening to songs like Kim Yeonwoo's Closer to (더 가까이), I like it very much so I've been listening to it since this morning ^^
I hope everyone can try & listen to it too..
Thanks for your love throughout all this time & also this year ^^
Hope to end this busy year fruitfully

Comments

Popular Posts