Kim Hyun Joong The Fisrt Love Story in Bali


I Love This Part/ Esta es la parte que realmente me emociono.





Ok. unnie, this is the part that interest me...









By Chance, Talking about marry... it says Oppa, don´t sound familiar?



Ever I Have you mention that in my family we are two women and two men (of course apart from parents)...♥


Well, I don´t tell you but, I do not like birthdays. I remember that every year more aging. Keke ...


what he says is cute, so I would take care so of him ... (I guess)



Ok. ok. which made me very happy, is that when I saw the video and saw this part (first pics) ... I though: "This sound very familiar for me"

I'm afraid, sweet unnie, I am the soul mate Kim Hyun Joong, I'm sure. What do you think?
Don´t worry about the response friend... keke, I'm kidding ... 


You realize that sometimes the topics we discussed, it seems that someone listens and takes out something about it? Just talked about marriage with you, and now this ...


 
 
 
♥♥♥

Comments

Popular Posts